Re: Algae for Global Cooling

  • Bhaskar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      Robert

      There are plenty of HNLCs in the ocean, so use of pumps to bring up nutrients may not be necessary.

      Installing any kind of hardware in oceans would be a problem since they would obstruct fish and ships.

      I am sure you have heard of Iron Fertilization theory, to fertilize oceans with iron to grow algae / phytoplankton.

      We have a better way to deliver Iron, this will cause Diatom Algae to grow not just any algae. Diatoms are the best food for fish.

      regards

      Bhaskar
      www.nualgi.com/new