Crack Spreed information for B.Braunii Race B..BCL013

  • Bruce Carroll Lendrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Looks like I got a bit of good news from Valero in Port Arthur.. It looks like the total Crack spread for One barrel of Race B BCL 12 or 13 is about 1.25 Barrels of finished products..Race B. is classed Heavy Crude so could go for about $125 tp $150 a barrel.. That will make the number far better then our calculation. Now for the  meter test one meter sq with no reference to depth. BCL 007 record for last year was 0.563 Gal the open test of oil...BCL 013 should do better.

      Just a thought,
      Bruce