CO2 and LED three PBR's ..B.Braunii Race B.. One singular focus...

  • Bruce Carroll Lendrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      We plan to increase the size of the next PBR again but today we have three PBRs producing starts for the 2012 algae season.

      Question: does anyone else use LED's lights.. High front cost is bad but use of power ok.....
      Question 2: has anyone else produced any oil(hydrocarbons)??? If so how did you extract this from B.Braunii race a or b???

      Question 3: Did anyone else find the answers to the Pyramid PBR interesting? I never found one of the 120 sold units.

      Thank-you in advance,
      Bruce