Re: [oil_from_algae] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Alex Markin
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2011
      Linked in is a valuable tool for networking. There is no reference there to Prisma Ledelse.  There is nothing on Prisma's Espen Forsberg in LinkedIn. As always in these days of texted, tweeted and emailed messages and no personal contact or references,  caveat emptor. I passed on Espen Forsberg's request.

      Cheers
      Alex

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2011
        Espen,

        Perhaps if you tell us a little bit about yourself and your work with algae, then we might be more willing to connect with you on LinkedIn.

        Regards,
        Chad

        To: oil_from_algae@yahoogroups.com
        From: anzactwo@...
        Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:24:28 -0400

        --
        Toward freedom,

        Bobby Yates Emory

        --
        Toward freedom,

        Bobby Yates Emory

      • Ron Brown
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2011
          --- On Fri, 5/20/11, Ron Brown <potrzebie44@...> wrote:e:

           >>        I did not know at the time, but there exists an organism called >>Paramecium bursaria, which lives in a symbiotic relationship with >>Chlorella.  These fellows are 80-150 microns long--pretty big guys!  Each >>one will ingest hundreds of Chlorella organisms, but do not normally >>digest them, unless they experience a severe shortage of food.  In that >>case, all bets are off.

          >>     I could use some help in finding a source for this critter.  I haven't had >>any luck just yet.  Maybe the guy on YouTube will tell me.

               I found it!  Science stuff has it for about 24 bucks.  Here is a link to their website:

               Since I grow in a raceway, ir might be nice to have more than one strategy to cope with the contamination issue.  Now, my question is "What do Paramecia eat?  I fear that the answer will lead me to further contaminate my cultures with yet other critters.  What an interesting turn of events!  Fortunately, Paramecium bursaria does not cause any disease.

          ---rsb
          Ron Brown
          01JUN2011

        • Richard Nelson via LinkedIn
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 15, 2011

            LinkedIn

            Richard Nelson requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

            parvez,

            - Richard

            View invitation from Richard Nelson

            DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
            Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

            © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

          • Richard Nelson via LinkedIn
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 15, 2011

              LinkedIn

              Richard Nelson requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

              parvez,

              - Richard

              View invitation from Richard Nelson

              DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
              Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

              © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

            • Tony Rusi via LinkedIn
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 16, 2011

                LinkedIn

                Tony Rusi requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

                parvez,

                - Tony

                View invitation from Tony Rusi

                WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH TONY RUSI BE A GOOD IDEA?

                Tony Rusi's connections could be useful to you

                After accepting Tony Rusi's invitation, check Tony Rusi's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

                © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

              • Bobby Yates Emory