Re: [oil_from_algae] Re: Bag PBRs

  • George Peters
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 1, 2011
      "I need to study the picture more," a job I used to do, so let me help.

      A very interesting facility, and very privacy conscious.  Privacy block on a lot of chainlink fence, and on the outside of the largest greenhouse. Perimeter patrol route. The largest greenhouse appears to be one story, low peaked roof, about 9,000 to 10,000 sq ft, and either empty or completely full of PBR's.
      Download the Large size of this photo This "photo" is a combination of views from Google maps and some analysis.

       not much is hidden anymore.
      Message 48 of 48 , Jan 5, 2011
        >but it might be a harder way to start.
        George,