Remediation

  • Larry Snyder
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
      Anyone herre interested in Algae for wastewater remediation?

    • Joe Douglas
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
        yes
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
          Larry,
          It is a common practice in Spain to use Braunii Race B for wastewater
          processing.. WE posted results for Dairy Waste here about two years
          ago.. BL007 Works great and makes a lot of oil.. BL007 will be sold
          starting in November .. more details later for those who are interesting
          in renewable hydrocarbon and waste water treatment.

          Bruce Lendrum
          Lendrum Labs,LLC
          --- In oil_from_algae@yahoogroups.com, Larry Snyder <snylar@...> wrote:

          > Anyone herre interested in Algae for wastewater remediation?

        • bhaskarmvin
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2010
            Diatom Algae are perhaps the best option for wastewater remediation.

            We have a process to use naturally present Diatoms.

            The process is so economical, you don't have to harvest the Diatoms.

            Bhaskar
            www.kadambari.net

            --- In oil_from_algae@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Carroll Lendrum" <lendlabs@...> wrote:

            > Larry,
            > It is a common practice in Spain to use Braunii Race B for wastewater
            > processing.. WE posted results for Dairy Waste here about two years
            > ago.. BL007 Works great and makes a lot of oil.. BL007 will be sold
            > starting in November .. more details later for those who are interesting
            > in renewable hydrocarbon and waste water treatment.
            >
            > Bruce Lendrum
            > Lendrum Labs,LLC
            > --- In oil_from_algae@yahoogroups.com, Larry Snyder <snylar@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Anyone herre interested in Algae for wastewater remediation?

          • Carroll Lendrum
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2010
              We are in it for the hydrocarbon content.. Wastewater is just one of many options.  B.Braunii Race B is the start for the cloning etc...

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 10, 2010
                Profiting from Diatoms without harvesting to profiting by harvesting for hydrocarbon content is but a small step.

                Bhaskar