invitation

  • Anna Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004
      Dear Eco-Travel Lovers!

      My name is Anna and I am interested in ecotour and wildlife.

      I am a member of a forum discussing ecotourism and wildlife. The so
      many bad things happening to the world fauna impress me deeply. That is
      why I'm taking this opportunity to invite you on the discussion board
      mentioned before for you to share thoughts and advice. Some nice
      wildlife
      photos or travelogues also cannot hurt there. I want all my fellow eco- and
      wildlife lovers
      to find out more about wildlife travel in the world and I am sure you
      know much about the subject, especially about whalewatching ecotravel and marine wildlife.

      We never discussed whalewatching before, so please tell us more.
      Please go to http://www.infohub.com/forums/ and choose Ecotourism and
      Wildlife Forum.

      I hope you can give us valuable information and nice photos and we will
      join you for interesting discussions!

      Thank you for taking time to read this message. It would be great if
      you could join my discussion group by sharing interesting eco-facts.
      Or you can ask us about our eco- and wildlife experience!

      I'm looking forward to talking to you on the forum!

      Many thanks and best eco-wishes,

      Anna