Whale and Dolphin Magazine Launch Date

  • rachelsaward1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Whale and Dolphin Magazine - Launch issue available April 29!
      We are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new UK magazine
      dedicated to whales and dolphins! Appealing to cetacean enthusiasts,
      whalewatchers, divers and photographers, this exciting publication
      will feature articles from top researchers in the field,
      conservation organisations and wildlife travel experts, and cover a
      wide range of cetacean topics. With a guest editorial from Mark
      Carwardine, our first issue includes articles from Alan Knight
      (British Diver's Marine Life Rescue) on marine mammal medic
      training, Gavin Parsons (freelance underwater photographer) on how
      to take award winning photographs of dolphins, and Caroline Weir
      (Independent Cetacean and Seabird Consultant, Ketos Ecology) on
      Where to Watch Cetaceans in the UK. Each issue we will bring you a
      Travel destination hotspot for seeing whales and dolphins as well as
      a Sightings round up for UK and Ireland, regular Species Guides and
      how to identify cetaceans, plus Interviews with leading experts in
      the field.
      The first issue of Whale and Dolphin Magazine will be out on April
      29, priced £2.20. Subscriptions will be available by mail order
      only, six issues per year.
      For more details see www.wdmag.co.uk or email contact@...