'Nother Newbie

  • miller2537
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2002
      I've looked all over the damn place for OHL
      mailing lists and newsletters, can't find a damn one
      besides their official site (Which I can't subscride
      to).<br><br>Looks like I ended up here. I just like to keep up with
      the draft picks my club makes [Colorado Avalanche].
      I'm mailny here just to see how Mr Argis Saviels does
      on a weekly basis, glad to be here.
    • ottawa67s_lukesellars
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 26, 2002
        hey all!! I just posted a bunch of new pix for you to check out. Also I'm lookinf for anything on Luke Sellars. If anyone has either pix or info on him, can ya let me know?? Thanx a bunch!!!