Barrie Colts Club

  • Ford_Ranger_007
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 15, 2000
    • miller2537
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 19, 2002
        I've looked all over the damn place for OHL
        mailing lists and newsletters, can't find a damn one
        besides their official site (Which I can't subscride
        to).<br><br>Looks like I ended up here. I just like to keep up with
        the draft picks my club makes [Colorado Avalanche].
        I'm mailny here just to see how Mr Argis Saviels does
        on a weekly basis, glad to be here.
      • ottawa67s_lukesellars
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 26, 2002
          hey all!! I just posted a bunch of new pix for you to check out. Also I'm lookinf for anything on Luke Sellars. If anyone has either pix or info on him, can ya let me know?? Thanx a bunch!!!