newbie

  • Cida_13
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2000
      hey i'm new to this club but am i need of info on some players.
    • Ford_Ranger_007
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 15, 2000
      • miller2537
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 19, 2002
          I've looked all over the damn place for OHL
          mailing lists and newsletters, can't find a damn one
          besides their official site (Which I can't subscride
          to).<br><br>Looks like I ended up here. I just like to keep up with
          the draft picks my club makes [Colorado Avalanche].
          I'm mailny here just to see how Mr Argis Saviels does
          on a weekly basis, glad to be here.
        • ottawa67s_lukesellars
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 26, 2002
            hey all!! I just posted a bunch of new pix for you to check out. Also I'm lookinf for anything on Luke Sellars. If anyone has either pix or info on him, can ya let me know?? Thanx a bunch!!!