Barrie and Plymouth for the final

  • colts_gurl7
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2000
      The Barrie Colts and the Plymouth Whalers are the
      two teams matching up for the OHL championship. The
      Colts lost game 1, at the BMC, and game 2 is tonight at
      the compuware arena in Plymouth Michigan!
    • hockey3128
      Message 2 of 9 , May 17, 2000
        Congrats to the Colts for winning it even though i don't really like them. and nice job this season to the Whalers.
      • hockey3128
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6, 2000
          is this board still active?? beacuse i got a message when i logged into it saying it doesn't exist anymore.
        • Cida_13
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 8, 2000
            hey i'm new to this club but am i need of info on some players.
          • Ford_Ranger_007
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 15, 2000
            • miller2537
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 19, 2002
                I've looked all over the damn place for OHL
                mailing lists and newsletters, can't find a damn one
                besides their official site (Which I can't subscride
                to).<br><br>Looks like I ended up here. I just like to keep up with
                the draft picks my club makes [Colorado Avalanche].
                I'm mailny here just to see how Mr Argis Saviels does
                on a weekly basis, glad to be here.
              • ottawa67s_lukesellars
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 26, 2002
                  hey all!! I just posted a bunch of new pix for you to check out. Also I'm lookinf for anything on Luke Sellars. If anyone has either pix or info on him, can ya let me know?? Thanx a bunch!!!