OHL Hockey

  • northtradewind
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 11, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for OHL Hockey
    • northtradewind
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 14, 2000
        Erie Otters are doing well and in to the second
        round of the playoffs for the first time since their
        move to Erie from Niagara Falls. Which should make for
        a great closing season for Shane Nash, the only
        [layer left that was an original memeber of the NIagara
        Falls Thunder when it moved to Erie.....Erie Currently
        stands at 2 games to 1 over The Sault Sainte Marie
        Greyhounds are in game four tonight.
      • colts_gurl7
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2000
          The Barrie Colts and the Plymouth Whalers are the
          two teams matching up for the OHL championship. The
          Colts lost game 1, at the BMC, and game 2 is tonight at
          the compuware arena in Plymouth Michigan!
        • hockey3128
          Message 4 of 9 , May 17, 2000
            Congrats to the Colts for winning it even though i don't really like them. and nice job this season to the Whalers.
          • hockey3128
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 6, 2000
              is this board still active?? beacuse i got a message when i logged into it saying it doesn't exist anymore.
            • Cida_13
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 8, 2000
                hey i'm new to this club but am i need of info on some players.
              • Ford_Ranger_007
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 15, 2000
                • miller2537
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 19 12:31 PM
                    I've looked all over the damn place for OHL
                    mailing lists and newsletters, can't find a damn one
                    besides their official site (Which I can't subscride
                    to).<br><br>Looks like I ended up here. I just like to keep up with
                    the draft picks my club makes [Colorado Avalanche].
                    I'm mailny here just to see how Mr Argis Saviels does
                    on a weekly basis, glad to be here.
                  • ottawa67s_lukesellars
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 26 6:06 PM
                      hey all!! I just posted a bunch of new pix for you to check out. Also I'm lookinf for anything on Luke Sellars. If anyone has either pix or info on him, can ya let me know?? Thanx a bunch!!!