George Washington National Forest, Virginia

  • bb419709
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012
      I am planning a trip to George Washington National Forest for spring break. We are hiking the Cold/Cole Mountain loop joined with the Mount Pleasant loop. I was just wondering if anyone had information on the George Washington National Forest or nearby Jefferson National forest. Any info would help. Thanks.