Fw: A Philippine General......nakakahiya!

  • Yumie Leanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009

      ---

      -----
      NAKAKAHIYA KA!  BWISIT KA!
      TAMAAN KA SANA NG KIDLAT!
      DI KA NA NAHIYA!
      GENERAL KA PA NAMAN!

      NAG PAKUHA NG PICTURE!!!!!

      Date: Friday, 28 August, 2009, 10:48 AM
      cid:1.1335536768@...

      A couple of days ago, an embarrasing scene was played on TV when a Filipino general was carried on someone else shoulder so he would
      not get wet when he stepped on a banka boat.

      The American officer on the other hand waded
      on the water and stepped on the banka without any help.

      See the symbolism on why the Philippines have problems?

      I think the Filipino General should be fired.

      How could he win the war against the Abu Sayaf?

      Eh, tubig lang takot na siya. Nakakahiya!!
      Lalong nakakahiya doon sa Kano na kasunod niya.
      he he he he he he he he

      BAGONG PEDICURE SIGURO ANG LOKO?
      Send this to all your friends and hopefully this will circulate back to the Philippines para mapahiya itong General na ito.

      (See attached file: Brig Gen Marciano Ilagan)

      Pass it on.
      .

      Cleaner, Better, Faster - Experience the new Faster Yahoo! Mail today!

      We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • bonita lambada
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
        Pag ako ang tao na pumasan sa kanya .....ay nako bigla ko tutumba sabihin ko na na out balace ako d pareho kami basa at para din makainom cya ng dagat...hehehehehehehehehe

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2009
           nakakahiya nga talaga, naturingan pa naman syang General, he should be brave enough!!!!!!!

          Date: Friday, 28 August, 2009, 10:48 AM
          cid:1.1335536768@...

[...]

          Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA