Comment on the gift exchange poll

  • amfamkid
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      While most may think the options in this poll seem self
      explanatory,others may find some of the options to be not so easily
      understood. For Example,I myself do not know the full details on
      'Dirty Santa',and having done some research on it,find there are many
      ways in which this gift exchange game are played.I mentioned last
      circle,and still believe the options should EACH have
      standardized,brief descriptions.I cannot honestly vote until I know
      for sure what I am voting on.

      Sincerely,

      Jay
    • leianne pepper
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        The poll was only supposed to have the first three choices on it. That is what was agreed.Dirty Santa is where someone can steal you gift you have and you an steal someone else.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
          I got the general idea of dirty Santa from what I researched,but I
          found so many variations that I was confused as to what version we are
          going to use.Also I still think a brief description of each category
          would be nice so that people,who may be unsure how to vote, can vote
          accurately.And now I am even more unsure of what to do, if the poll is
          meant only to have three choices I cannot vote on which choice I want
          until I know which options are valid...geez this seems like it should
          be more simple*hits head against wall*.Sorry if this seems a little
          fastidious,but I honestly think this decision is important I want to
          exchange gifts and I want it to be fun,I also want it to be democratic
          and to go smoothly.I hope this doesn't start anything problematic.

          Please help.

          Sincerely,

          Jay
        • Leianne
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
            Hey ,I understand what you are saying, but we are not using the dirty
            santa.Please just pick from the first three choices.

            leianne