NEWS: SOTE Circle November 8th, 2008 at 7pm.

  • Rev. Nancie M. Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Greetings Everyone,

      Many Samhain blessings to all of you. As many of you know our
      bi-weekly meetings have been growing in number of attendees. Because
      of this growth we have decided to move our circles to the Unitarian
      Universalist Church of Hopkinsville located at 209 South Main street,
      where we will have much more space. Starting November 8th, our circles
      will be held at this location. If you need directions, please contact
      the Church office.

      With Many Blessings,
      Rev. Nancie
    • Aj Sterling
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
        Hey guys!  I wanted to know when and where would be a good time to get my chairs and slow-cooker.  We plan to come to the next meeting, so if they would be there or nearby, we would be happy to take our stuff off your hands.

        Thanks,
        Sterling and AJ

        "Everything that you wanted, I have done... You cowered before me and I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I've done it all for you! I'm exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?"—Labyrinth

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
          The church itself has the address:

          301 S Main St
          Hopkinsville, KY 42240

          And the community building is at the 209 S Main St address (however, I
          do not recall seeing the street address of the community building before.

          Nick