Regarding community and activities

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi folks.... the following web site is from Chattanooga, Tennessee; and
      seems illustrative to what we discussed in our community meeting at SOTE
      this past Saturday. My thinking is that the whole web site is worth
      reading, to get ideas. I am sure there are many other similar web sites
      of various "alliances" out there as well.

      http://hearthfirespiritualalliance.org/home/

      All the best
      Nicholas