Check THIS out!! Sounds perfect to me, except it's in Indiana~~

  • mamalaiste
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Found on WitchVox~~

      http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail/dt_gno.html?id=13006

      Proclaimation...

      7.63 Acres in Southeast Indiana (Milan) is available for purchase.
      MLS# is 958103

      Property is on the market so the Pagan owners can move closer to and
      help family with health and mobility issues.

      The Land includes an updated 4 bedroom, 1 bath Home, 2 decks,
      courtyard leading to a 6 person hot tub, springhouse, small creek,
      woods, fenced herb and vegetable garden, fruit trees, grape vines,
      wild blackberries, fire pit, metal storage shed, swingset, and a barn
      with attached woodshed, workshop, chicken coop and retreat room
      overlooking a shade garden surrounding a statue of Quan Yin.

      The home comes with a fire-view soapstone woodstove with catalytic
      converter.

      The house is cozy, light-filled, 3 miles from town and excellent
      schools, but very private. Indiana is also a great state in which to
      homeschool.

      There are many features, including new roof, front porch with new tin
      roof, cathedral ceiling in the kitchen, built in bookshelves in the
      kitchen and master bedroom, a 12' oak and beveled glass cabinet in the
      living room, custom beveled leaded glass window and doors, and 2nd
      floor bonus rooms wired for computer networking and currently used as
      a muxic studio accessed by a 16' deck/carport. But the main thing is:
      people and animals are comfortable and nurtured here. Energy is good,
      and has been enhanced by 8 years of Magick and Celebration of the
      Wheel by a loving and close-knit eclectic group (Mandala) . The
      Maypole has been danced each year, blessing and protecting the Land
      and its inhabitants. We have loved this place and it has loved us
      back. We would like it to be appreciated the way we know other Pagans
      will appreciate it.

      We trust all who read this will find the right place at the right
      time, for the good of all, harming none.

      Blessings, Edred & Iduna StormDancer