Clarksville Hopkinsville Coffee Night, 6/3/2008, 5:30 am

  • oftheearth@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Reminder from: oftheearth Yahoo! Group

      Title: Clarksville Hopkinsville Coffee Night

      Date: Tuesday June 3, 2008
      Time: 5:30 am - 7:00 am
      Location: Celestial Esscents
      Notes: 1850 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
      Clarksville, TN 37040

    • amfamkid
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
        I'm confused,and since I am interested in attending this,I would like
        clarification if possible.Is this a typo? It says 5:30 am - 7:00 am and
        it is called coffee night.Now if it is am I cannot make it,but if it is
        pm and a typo I am seriously interested.I hope I can get clarification
        on this soon,since today,as I type this it is the 3rd.I may call the
        church phone to find out.I will check in here later and see if there is
        a reply,if not I will call the church.Thankyou.

        Sincerely,

        Jay

        > Clarksville Hopkinsville Coffee Night
        > Tuesday June 3, 2008
        > 5:30 am - 7:00 am
        > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
        > Location: Celestial Esscents
      • Nicholas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
          Here is their number: 931.552.7777
          Here is their web site: http://www.celestialesscents.com

          For whatever reason, they have not listed their coffee night on their
          calendar for June. Sometimes they forget. Give them a call.

          In May, the start time was 6pm. It does not surprise me that they have
          moved it up to 5:30pm. The timing is connected to their shop hours, so
          that the owners can get home at a reasonable hour -- is my guess.

          All the best
          Nicholas

          ... it is a typo if it says 5:30am ..... :o)
        • Nicholas
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
            On the other hand, I do not see the announcement from any other place
            than our discussion board -- which may be automated to the first Tues of
            the Month regardless.....

            Call Celestial Esscents first....

            Nick