Hey inkslinger

  • moonlightchild1961
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      It is great hearing from you.... how are you doing? we miss you very
      much! will u be around for the Holidays? or call me
      Take care and Love you
    • Nicholas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hey folks.... please welcome to our discussion group, long time man of
        near and far, now in Williamsburg, and Spirit of the Earth tattoo
        artist, ... InkSlinger, (aka Jae).

        Welcome!
        Skye

        moonlightchild1961 wrote:

        > It is great hearing from you.... how are you doing? we miss you very
        > much! will u be around for the Holidays? or call me
        > Take care and Love you
      • yong lim
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
          i've been better but i'll be ok. i'm not sure i'll be around anytime soon because i have a lot of stuff going on. i lost your # when amanda moved if you send it to me i would love to talk to you. the # where i'm at now is 757-206-1180. i miss & love everyone.