Weekly Group Meeting, 10/6/2006, 7:00 pm

  • cohllandpro@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Reminder from: cohllandpro's Calendar
      Title: Weekly Group Meeting
      Date: Friday October 6, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Location: Our new home in hopkinsville (The Manor)
      Street: 309 W15th Street
      City State Zip: Hopkinsville, KY. 42240
      Description: Happy New Year! Lots of great advancements and changes are happening however, our Friday night group meeting will still continue. Please write down any questions, concerns, ideas or comments that you may have and bring them with you to the meeting. For those of you who will be unable to attend, you may post your thoughts here or send them in an email to Nancie by Thursday evening and they will be discussed during the meeting. Notes from the Friday weekly meetings will be posted online by the first Monday following the meeting.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy