6th Annual Wise Women's Gathering, Feb. 15-18 in Lexington

  • Luinel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      The 6th Annual (Non-Consecutive) Wise Women's Gathering will be held at SnydSpace in Lexington, KY on President's Day weekend, Feb. 15-18, 2013.

      Leave the kiddies and the menfolk at home, and y'all come on down for a wonderful weekend of fun and female fellowship!  Workshops, activities, chick flicks, and more!  Space is very limited, so reserve now, if you want to attend!  Doors open at 6 pm on Friday the 15th, and close at 3 pm on Monday the 18th.  Dress is very casual, and you will need to bring your air mattress and sleeping bag, unless you are commuting from the Lexington area.  Attendance is limited, so reserve your spot early!  (And if you prefer a motel room, Motel 6 on Winchester Road & I-75 at Elkhorn Drive, which is just 2 miles from SnydSpace, has clean, cheap, pet-friendly rooms and will give you a 10% discount for this event if you book online and use Code #CP559778.)

      Thanks to a grant from a donor who wishes to remain anonymous, the cost this year is just $25, and that covers all 8 meals and loads of snacks and soft drinks for the long weekend, all workshop materials, and several door prizes!  You can pay via PayPal to cynthia.louis @ yahoo.com, and we have a "reserve my spot" option where you can pay just $5 by PayPal now to reserve your spot, and pay the balance in cash when you arrive.

      Reservations are first-come-first-served, and maidens (18 and older), mothers, and crones are welcome to attend.  Please let us know if you have special dietary needs (allergies, vegetarian, etc.).  Also, please be advised, SnydSpace is in an older building which may have asbestos and mold issues, and there are resident cats and a dog, so if you have allergies, make sure to bring your allergy meds!

      Details of the menu and the workshop schedule will appear soon on my website at www.luineleamir.wordpress.com.  If you would like to present a workshop or activity, email luinel @ yahoo.com no later than Feb. 1st to get on the schedule.

      <>   Rev. CYNTHIA "Snyd" LOUIS, MA, BS, CHt, CRBt    <>
      <>      Metaphysician, Ordained Universalist Minister        <>
      <>   Astrology,  Numerology, Tarot, Past Life Retrievals    <>
      <>   Rational Behavior Therapy, Actualized Living Plans    <>
      <>                        http:// www.luinel. com                       <>
      <><><>  "One Race: Human  -- One Nation: Earth"  <><><>