Spirit of the Earth Church Circles, 10/6/2012, 5:00 pm

  • oftheearth@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      Reminder from: oftheearth Yahoo! Group

      Title: Spirit of the Earth Church Circles

      Date: Saturday October 6, 2012
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Location: Hickory Grove in Hopkinsville KY
      Notes: Our Circles are open study groups that explore a
      variety of topics. We also have several other events throughout the year. For Circle topics visit our website at www.spiritoftheearth.org

      About Spirit of the Earth:

      What we call Spirit of the Earth today began in 2004 with a few people who wanted to create a safe, caring, non-judgmental environment where Wiccans, Pagans, and other like minded individuals could come together and worship. Since then we have grown and interest has grown. We saw the communitys need for more and the idea of creating a Wiccan Church was explored. Through many ebbs and flows, we came to the point where we decided that it was time to take the next step. We incorporated with the State of Kentucky as a Wiccan Church on St. Patricks Day, March 17th, 2008.

      join our yahoo group at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oftheearth/