Yule Celebration: Saturday Dec. 17th at 3:00pm

  • April M
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2011
      Join us as we celebrate Yule on Saturday, December 17th at Hickory Grove! The event will be from 3:00pm to 10:00pm and is free and open to all. For directions, please email us at spiritoftheearth.org. Our schedule is as follows:

      3pm: Open for Arrivals

      5pm: Yule Ritual

      After Ritual: Potluck feast, merriment, bonfire, and community gift exchange (adults & children)

      Items to Bring:

      - Potluck Dish
      - Votive or tea light candle for the Ritual
      - Cold weather gear - The Yule Ritual will take place outdoors
      - Wrapped gift for the gift exchange (optional - you must bring a gift to exchange in order to receive one) -For the Children's gift exchange please bring unisex gifts only.
    • Mariewaltrip@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2011
        Oh, I would love to come, Please send directions to Hickory Grove.
        Jessie Waltrip

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2011
          Please send me directions, I would like to come.
          Jessie