Spirit of the Earth Church presents Samhain 2011: Transformation Through Healing

  • April M
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2011
      Join us for a weekend of transformation through healing! This year, our special guests include Tarot Lady Renata and Donna Kiser! Activities will include workshops, rituals, the ordination of April Miller, Samhain Ritual, divination readings, music, costume party, karaoke, children's activities, and much more!

      Early bird registration ENDS on October 7th! Register now to lock in the low rates! All food and snacks are provided!

      Our schedule for workshops can be seen at our website, www.spiritoftheearth.org. More workshops coming soon!

      Workshops: A variety of workshops will be held throughout the weekend. There will be workshops on: palmistry, mead making, Sumerian myths, tarot, spiritual healing, metal forging, finding your animal totem, and much more!

      Children's Activity Center : Children's activities will be held throughout the weekend and include: children's slumber party, special Samhain ritual, crafts, and other activities.

      Divination: Divine the coming year! Full divination sessions will be available after Saturday's Samhain Ritual.

      Merchants square: merchants will be offering a variety of items for sale throughout the weekend.

      Location and Facilities: Our Samhain Festival will take place at Spring Ledge Farms. Spring Ledge Farms is a beautiful farm with natural caves and springs, located in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Overnight accommodations are rustic; tent camping or RV without hook-up. Outdoor shower (with hot water), sink, and port-a-toilets are on site. All food and snacks are provided; we do ask that you bring a potluck dish to share for our Saturday evening community potluck.

      Group discounts, One day and weekend rates are available. Online registration is now available.

      Questions?! Contact Spirit of the Earth Church office at (270) 874-2896 Monday - Friday 9am-5pm cst or visit us at www.spiritoftheearth.org.
    • April M
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
        Early bird registration ENDS on Friday, October 7th! Register now to lock in the low rates! All food and snacks are provided!

        Join us for a weekend of transformation through healing! Samhain: Transformation through Healing will be held October 21st-23rd, 2011 in Hopkinsville, KY. This year, our special guests include Tarot Lady Renata, Donna Kiser and a musical performance by WaterSprite! Activities will include workshops, rituals, the ordination of April Miller, Samhain Ritual, divination readings, music, costume party, karaoke, children's activities, and much more!

        Presenters include: Bill Schook of Earth Circle Creations, Temperance of Temperance Alchemy and Numen Botanicals, Ken Beckett of Xavier Metal Arts, Michelle Winchester of Divine Essence, Rev. Vic Wright of Rainbow Dragon Dreams, Terry Atwood, and more!