SOTEC BELTANE FESTIVAL MAY 6TH-8TH 2011 Hopkinsville,Ky

  • leianne
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 8:00 PM
      SOTEC BELTANE FESTIVAL MAY 6TH-8TH 2011 Hopkinsville,Ky

      SOTEC BELTANE FESTIVAL MAY 6TH-8TH 2011 Hopkinsville,Ky

      EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS APRIL 8TH AT MIDNIGHT!!

      Join us as we welcome the waxing sun and celebrate the anticipation of a fruitful season!

      Workshops
      Rituals
      Music by our friends WaterSprite
      Maypole Dance
      Fire Jumping
      Children's programs
      Merchants Square
      Raffle
      and much more…

      Schedule: Coming Soon

      Workshops:

      All presentations and workshops are included in the registration price unless otherwise noted.

      Location and Facilities:

      Our Beltane Festival will take place at Spring Ledge Farms. Spring Ledge Farms is a beautiful farm with natural caves and springs, located in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Overnight accommodations are rustic; tent camping or RV without hook-up. Outdoor shower, sink, and port-a-toilets are on site. All food and snacks are provided; we do ask that you bring a potluck dish to share for our Saturday evening community potluck.

      Children's Activity Center:
      Open to children 4 yrs. and older. Activity Center will be open during scheduled times and parents must be on site. Projects and activities are subject to change.

      Pre-registration for this event is required.Registration is now open!
      To get in on the special early bird price register now!
      Early registration ends at midnight April 8th 2011.
      You may also register by mail.Information is on our website
       (spiritoftheearth.org)
    • leianne
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 7:19 AM
        SOTEC BELTANE FESTIVAL MAY 6TH-8TH 2011 Hopkinsville,Ky

        EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!

        Join us as we welcome the waxing sun and celebrate the anticipation of a fruitful season!

        Workshops
        Rituals
        Music by our friends WaterSprite
        Maypole Dance
        Fire Jumping
        Children's programs
        Merchants Square
        Raffle
        and much more…

        Schedule: Is now up on our website.

[...]

        Early registration ends at midnight TONIGHT!!!