RE: [oftheearth] Call for workshops at Beltane Festival Hopkinsville,Ky

  • lunar_fauve@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 5:04 AM

      Patti, Krissy and I plan to attend your Beltain event.

      Krissy and I would like to offer up the following workshop for your consideration.

      Controlling and Focusing Sensual Energy

      In this workshop the powerful – but often ignored and definitely taboo – topic of sexual energy will be discussed and explored.  From the prospective of individual, couple and group practioners the raising, conntolling, focusing and grounding of this energy will be considered from various system but with a strong emphasis on Tantric and Chakra view points.

      Expanded description to follow upon acceptance for inclusion in the program

      Bios to follow to follow upon acceptances for inclusion in the program

      In advance

      Thank you

      Rex