New to Kentucky

  • Kara
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
      Bright Blessings all!
      My name is Kara and I just moved here from Idaho. I am interested in attending SOTEC meetings/celebrations/rituals but am a little shy of getting started? I understand that meetings at the UU in Hoptown are every other Saturday but which ones? (lol) Any help and or guidance would be awesome, thanks!
    • leianne pepper
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011
        Helo Kara,
           I am Rev. Leianne Pepper. One of the ministers of SOTEC. We will be having Circle this Saturday the 12th beginning at 5PM.We will have men and womens group after circle beginning at 7pm. We would love to have you come. We are very family oriented, so children are welcome, if you have any.If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email. Hope to see you there.
        BB
        Rev.Leianne Pepper