Circle Date Change for Jan. 8th 2011

  • leianne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hello Everybody,
      Just to let you know WE WILL NOT BE MEETING THIS SATURDAY
      JAN.8TH 2011.
      Circle has been moved to the following Saturday Jan.15th
      at 5pm. We will be discussing Ideas for our Imbolc Ritual for the 29th
      of January. So please bring any Ideas you have to share. ope to see you
      there. Any questions [please feel free to get in touch with me.
      BB
      Leianne