SOTEC MEETING CIRCLES

  • leianne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      SOTEC CIRCLE SCHEDULE:

      4:00 pm: Our Circles will begin at 4:00pm with a new group called SOTEC RITUALISTS. This is a new group intended to encourage more interest and participation for all of our rituals.This group is open to all who is interested.

      5:00pm: SOTEC CIRCLE MEETING(main meeting): Topic for this Circle is: Moon Myth and Magic: New Moon
      ...Bring your own New Moon traditions to share with others.

      7:00pm : MEN and WOMEN'S CIRCLE

      Men's Circle :TBA

      Women's Cirlce: Tarot and Chocolate: Bring your divination tools and a treat to share with your sisters.

      Please bring a snack and/or drink to share.
      If you need directions to the UU Church please email us @ spiritoftheeathchurch@gmail.com