Workday

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2010
      This Sunday, April 11th there will be a workday from 9am to whenever we get done. The two primary objectives are collecting firewood and sealing the showerhouse; big thanks to Misty for donating the sealant to keep our showerhouse in shape! Please RSVP via the site if you can make it. I've included a list of generally helpful items if you're unsure:

      For firewood: For general outdoor work:
      trucks gloves
      chainsaws hats
      gloves sunscreen
      hats bottled water/Gatorade
      sunscreen work clothes
      work boots

      Thanks again for your time and effort; once again, without volunteers there are no festivals, so WE APPRECIATE YOU!

      David Clark
    • Gabriel Decanis
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2010
        When I posted that, it was in two neat columns.  Oh, well.  Forgot to include saws, pruning shears, etc