New Arrivals at Gaelic Dreams in Hopkinsville

  • kycowboy42240
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
      Gaelic Dreams Floral & Imports, 2711 FT Campbell Blvd, in Hopkinsville, is aiming to be your Holiday Super Store with all the decorations, gift ideas, ritual supplies, and just about anything you may need for the upcoming Sabbats. To that end we have added several new products which should start being available on Monday afternoon Dec, 7th. There will be litterally hundreds of new products coming in. Some items may not arrive until mid week however since quantities are limited we urge you come in and make your selections as early as possible.

      These items include...

      A full restock of Herbs plus sevaral hard to find new ones we have never had before.( Bethleham Root, Bladderrack, Chaparrel leaf, Chickweed, Coltsfoot and more )

      An assortment of sage smudging supplies in all your favorite herbal blends.

      Dozens of new book titles by some of the best authors in the field.

      New Japanese Female Anime Figurines. ( very limited supply )

      New Buddha, Kwan Yin and Asian figurines including lucky cats, elephants, horses, dragons and more

      Asian Caligraphy sets complete with brushes, accessories and ink.Great for writing those special spells.

      A new line of Gothic "Dark Angel" Figurines.You have gotta see these beauties, they are dark, broody and highly detailed.

      A new line of Grim Reaper Figurines and home accents

      New Dragon figurines. Both Asian and Medieval.

      A new line of Feng Shui essential oils and oil gift sets

      New Incense & oil burners

      A new assortment of Chinese Exercise balls in silk covered boxes. ( several patterns and designs to choose from )

      We are also having a fantastic sale of all Celtic and African Instruments. Selections include Djembes, Dumbeks, Kalimba's, Bodhrans ( Celtic Drums with Goatskin hides ), Scottish and Irish Penny Whistles, practice chanters and Bag Pipes.

      And if you are looking to stay warm this winter you might also want to check out the fine imported woolens that have recently arrived. These selections include authentic Scottish and Irish clan tartan plaid scarves in worsted wool, brushed wool and Lambswool, magic scarves, knitted scarves with matching hats, Acrylic Tams in several fashion solid colors, hand knitted lace shawls with metalic threads ( great for that dazzling accent for your holiday attire ), and last but not least thick Scottish Wool blankets and throws great for cuddling up in while reading a good book. We also have holiday hats, scarves and booties for the kids too!

      Stop by Gaelic Dreams Floral and Imports today!!!

      Gaelic Dreams Floral & Imports
      2711 Ft Campbell Blvd
      Hopkinsville KY 42240
      http://gaelicdreams.com ( shop online 24/7 using our secure 128 bit SSL shopping cart system. All major credit & debit cards accepted )
      270-886-0010 ( Now open 9am-6pm Mon-Fri and 9am-4pm on Sat )

      Across the blvd from the Hopkinsville Sonic, next to Baldwins Appliances, a short 10 minute drive from Ft Campbell.Western Kentucky's largest supplier of New Age, Metaphysicl, and Wholistic merchandise with a 3000 sq ft showroom packed with merchandise.