Call for readers during our Samhain Festival...

  • Rev. Nancie M. Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      Our Samhain Festival is right around the corner October 23rd-25th and preparations are already underway!

      As a part of our Samhain tradition we have divination readers read for our participants after our Ritual on Saturday. If you are interested in reading for our Samhain event please contact me as soon as possible.

      With Many Blessings,
      Nancie
    • Leianne
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
        Yes I will be more than happy to read again this year.I will have my
        card and my runes to offer.
        Leianne

        --- In oftheearth@yahoogroups.com, "Rev. Nancie M. Clark"