Mother Nature...Festival Update!

  • Rev. Nancie M. Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      We are very grateful for the rain and it looks like it will be with us for a while! We will continue our Beltane celebrations as planned! Bring your rain gear...

      See you soon and happy Beltane!
    • Zarinna Asparas
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009
        Rex and I will be leaving in a couple hours to head north to the event.

        Patti

        --- In oftheearth@yahoogroups.com, "Rev. Nancie M. Clark" <revnancie.clark@...> wrote:

        > We are very grateful for the rain and it looks like it will be with us for a while! We will continue our Beltane celebrations as planned! Bring your rain gear...
        >
        > See you soon and happy Beltane!

      • mymamasbaby
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2009
          Jeff, Brianna, and I will be there probably between 5 and 7. Brianna's birthday is on Sunday. She's going to be 8.

          -Jenn :)
          (Prego Faerie Mother)<--Not bringing my wings this time, but Bri might, lol.