Can i join your awesome team!?!!?!?!?!

  • cashslasher
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 16, 2001
    • sillygoose_400
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 9, 2001
        my name is logan im 14 have been fingerboarding
        for 3 years best trick 360flip to darkslide imposibal
        out fav trik is 180 kickflip or 360 flip<br>i am a
        pro stree rider intermediat vert got droped from
        gorila fingerboards becase they all quit
      • bigair_kusza
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 9, 2002
          My names Simon,can i join your team.<br>I am 14
          and have been fingerboarding for about five
          years,<br>and everyone at school says i kick. I can do nearly
          any trick including a handplant when you spin the
          board on your two fingers before landing.
        • peachiethree
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 10, 2002
          • vinnieoneil
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 9, 2005
              My name is Vincent O'Neil. I have five boards. I have been
              fingerboarding for about half a year. My best trick is impossible to
              darkslide.