Can I join?

  • justindafoe
    Message 1 of 12 , May 6, 2001
      Name: Justin Dafoe<br><br>Skill: Intermediate, no
      sponsors<br><br>Best Trick: Manual to triple kickflip to darkslide to
      360 pop-shove-it out.<br><br>Extra info: 16 yrs. old
      and have been boarding for 3 yrs.
    • sxe_4e_dave
      Message 2 of 12 , May 16, 2001
        i like to fingerboard and a friend referred me to
        this place, he says i should go for sponsorship. i was
        sponsored by a shop for a while, than they dropped tech
        decks, so i was screwed. i have 3 or 4 decks, and enough
        parts to make a few thousand completes. i have been
        fingerboarding for 3 years. i have been to a few local contests
        for fingerboarding. i took second at the last one i
        went to. i've been told i am the best one in town, but
        i dont know. i can do alot of tricks, some of my
        favorites are: fakie 5-0's, fake flips, frontside noseblunt
        slides, frontside feeble grinds, fakie hurricanes,
        hardflips and such. as for places to board, i have a large
        rail and a small box i made myself. i have some
        experience with vert, i can rock and roll, fakie rock to
        fakie, blunt to fakie, shove it to nose blunt (
        sometimes ), kickflip, kickflip grab, madonna, and other
        smal stuff. my current set up is a habitat getz deck,
        with red baseplates, and steel hangers, 3 spitfire
        whels, and a white wheel in the back.
      • cashslasher
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 16, 2001
        • sillygoose_400
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 9, 2001
            my name is logan im 14 have been fingerboarding
            for 3 years best trick 360flip to darkslide imposibal
            out fav trik is 180 kickflip or 360 flip<br>i am a
            pro stree rider intermediat vert got droped from
            gorila fingerboards becase they all quit
          • bigair_kusza
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 9, 2002
              My names Simon,can i join your team.<br>I am 14
              and have been fingerboarding for about five
              years,<br>and everyone at school says i kick. I can do nearly
              any trick including a handplant when you spin the
              board on your two fingers before landing.
            • peachiethree
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 10, 2002
              • vinnieoneil
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 9, 2005
                  My name is Vincent O'Neil. I have five boards. I have been
                  fingerboarding for about half a year. My best trick is impossible to
                  darkslide.