The Team

  • blacklabel_skaterz
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 8, 2001
    • justindafoe
      Message 2 of 12 , May 6, 2001
        Name: Justin Dafoe<br><br>Skill: Intermediate, no
        sponsors<br><br>Best Trick: Manual to triple kickflip to darkslide to
        360 pop-shove-it out.<br><br>Extra info: 16 yrs. old
        and have been boarding for 3 yrs.
      • sxe_4e_dave
        Message 3 of 12 , May 16, 2001
          i like to fingerboard and a friend referred me to
          this place, he says i should go for sponsorship. i was
          sponsored by a shop for a while, than they dropped tech
          decks, so i was screwed. i have 3 or 4 decks, and enough
          parts to make a few thousand completes. i have been
          fingerboarding for 3 years. i have been to a few local contests
          for fingerboarding. i took second at the last one i
          went to. i've been told i am the best one in town, but
          i dont know. i can do alot of tricks, some of my
          favorites are: fakie 5-0's, fake flips, frontside noseblunt
          slides, frontside feeble grinds, fakie hurricanes,
          hardflips and such. as for places to board, i have a large
          rail and a small box i made myself. i have some
          experience with vert, i can rock and roll, fakie rock to
          fakie, blunt to fakie, shove it to nose blunt (
          sometimes ), kickflip, kickflip grab, madonna, and other
          smal stuff. my current set up is a habitat getz deck,
          with red baseplates, and steel hangers, 3 spitfire
          whels, and a white wheel in the back.
        • cashslasher
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 16, 2001
          • sillygoose_400
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 9, 2001
              my name is logan im 14 have been fingerboarding
              for 3 years best trick 360flip to darkslide imposibal
              out fav trik is 180 kickflip or 360 flip<br>i am a
              pro stree rider intermediat vert got droped from
              gorila fingerboards becase they all quit
            • bigair_kusza
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 9, 2002
                My names Simon,can i join your team.<br>I am 14
                and have been fingerboarding for about five
                years,<br>and everyone at school says i kick. I can do nearly
                any trick including a handplant when you spin the
                board on your two fingers before landing.
              • peachiethree
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 10, 2002
                • vinnieoneil
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 9, 2005
                    My name is Vincent O'Neil. I have five boards. I have been
                    fingerboarding for about half a year. My best trick is impossible to
                    darkslide.