Re: team

  • jay_d2001
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 29, 2000
    • blacklabel_skaterz
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 8, 2001
      • justindafoe
        Message 3 of 12 , May 6, 2001
          Name: Justin Dafoe<br><br>Skill: Intermediate, no
          sponsors<br><br>Best Trick: Manual to triple kickflip to darkslide to
          360 pop-shove-it out.<br><br>Extra info: 16 yrs. old
          and have been boarding for 3 yrs.
        • sxe_4e_dave
          Message 4 of 12 , May 16, 2001
            i like to fingerboard and a friend referred me to
            this place, he says i should go for sponsorship. i was
            sponsored by a shop for a while, than they dropped tech
            decks, so i was screwed. i have 3 or 4 decks, and enough
            parts to make a few thousand completes. i have been
            fingerboarding for 3 years. i have been to a few local contests
            for fingerboarding. i took second at the last one i
            went to. i've been told i am the best one in town, but
            i dont know. i can do alot of tricks, some of my
            favorites are: fakie 5-0's, fake flips, frontside noseblunt
            slides, frontside feeble grinds, fakie hurricanes,
            hardflips and such. as for places to board, i have a large
            rail and a small box i made myself. i have some
            experience with vert, i can rock and roll, fakie rock to
            fakie, blunt to fakie, shove it to nose blunt (
            sometimes ), kickflip, kickflip grab, madonna, and other
            smal stuff. my current set up is a habitat getz deck,
            with red baseplates, and steel hangers, 3 spitfire
            whels, and a white wheel in the back.
          • cashslasher
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 16 6:38 PM
            • sillygoose_400
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 9, 2001
                my name is logan im 14 have been fingerboarding
                for 3 years best trick 360flip to darkslide imposibal
                out fav trik is 180 kickflip or 360 flip<br>i am a
                pro stree rider intermediat vert got droped from
                gorila fingerboards becase they all quit
              • bigair_kusza
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 9, 2002
                  My names Simon,can i join your team.<br>I am 14
                  and have been fingerboarding for about five
                  years,<br>and everyone at school says i kick. I can do nearly
                  any trick including a handplant when you spin the
                  board on your two fingers before landing.
                • peachiethree
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 10, 2002
                  • vinnieoneil
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 9, 2005
                      My name is Vincent O'Neil. I have five boards. I have been
                      fingerboarding for about half a year. My best trick is impossible to
                      darkslide.