Join

  • bigair_kusza
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 9, 2002
      My names Simon,can i join your team.<br>I am 14
      and have been fingerboarding for about five
      years,<br>and everyone at school says i kick. I can do nearly
      any trick including a handplant when you spin the
      board on your two fingers before landing.
    • peachiethree
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 10, 2002
      • vinnieoneil
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 9, 2005
          My name is Vincent O'Neil. I have five boards. I have been
          fingerboarding for about half a year. My best trick is impossible to
          darkslide.