official fiveO fingerboard team

  • spitfire5399
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 18, 2000
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for official fiveO fingerboard team community.
    • spitfire5399
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 18, 2000
        DO NOT GO TO THE OTHER five0 teams!!!!!!!THERE WAS A BUG!!plz put pics and stuff here.
      • spitfire5399
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 29, 2000
          were still looking for members ..... i will be
          puting the names of as many fingerboarders on the net as
          possible.please e-mail me with your name , how many boards you
          have, best trick\combo and where you live, and how many
          years you have been fingerboarding.....
          spitfire5399@...
        • jay_d2001
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 29, 2000
          • blacklabel_skaterz
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 8, 2001
            • justindafoe
              Message 6 of 12 , May 6 5:39 PM
                Name: Justin Dafoe<br><br>Skill: Intermediate, no
                sponsors<br><br>Best Trick: Manual to triple kickflip to darkslide to
                360 pop-shove-it out.<br><br>Extra info: 16 yrs. old
                and have been boarding for 3 yrs.
              • sxe_4e_dave
                Message 7 of 12 , May 16 11:19 AM
                  i like to fingerboard and a friend referred me to
                  this place, he says i should go for sponsorship. i was
                  sponsored by a shop for a while, than they dropped tech
                  decks, so i was screwed. i have 3 or 4 decks, and enough
                  parts to make a few thousand completes. i have been
                  fingerboarding for 3 years. i have been to a few local contests
                  for fingerboarding. i took second at the last one i
                  went to. i've been told i am the best one in town, but
                  i dont know. i can do alot of tricks, some of my
                  favorites are: fakie 5-0's, fake flips, frontside noseblunt
                  slides, frontside feeble grinds, fakie hurricanes,
                  hardflips and such. as for places to board, i have a large
                  rail and a small box i made myself. i have some
                  experience with vert, i can rock and roll, fakie rock to
                  fakie, blunt to fakie, shove it to nose blunt (
                  sometimes ), kickflip, kickflip grab, madonna, and other
                  smal stuff. my current set up is a habitat getz deck,
                  with red baseplates, and steel hangers, 3 spitfire
                  whels, and a white wheel in the back.
                • cashslasher
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 16, 2001
                  • sillygoose_400
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 9, 2001
                      my name is logan im 14 have been fingerboarding
                      for 3 years best trick 360flip to darkslide imposibal
                      out fav trik is 180 kickflip or 360 flip<br>i am a
                      pro stree rider intermediat vert got droped from
                      gorila fingerboards becase they all quit
                    • bigair_kusza
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 9, 2002
                        My names Simon,can i join your team.<br>I am 14
                        and have been fingerboarding for about five
                        years,<br>and everyone at school says i kick. I can do nearly
                        any trick including a handplant when you spin the
                        board on your two fingers before landing.
                      • peachiethree
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 10, 2002
                        • vinnieoneil
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 9, 2005
                            My name is Vincent O'Neil. I have five boards. I have been
                            fingerboarding for about half a year. My best trick is impossible to
                            darkslide.