New Membership

  • rcassidy02
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006
      I feel very honored having found this clan. As you might be wondering,
      I too, am a Cassidy. I reside in Petaluma, CA just north of San
      Francisco. My great-grandfather migrated to Oaklahoma in the early
      20th century, but later died due to the flu epidemic that struck the
      U.S. in 1915-1920. I noticed that there is a pub named Cassidy's in
      Dublin, there is also a pub named Cassidy's in San Francisco. I
      visited there recently, and was treated like royalty. There is a
      wonderful feeling attatched to the surname of Cassidy that everyone
      seem's to enjoy. I am very glad to be apart of the name and this clan.

      P.S. Does the pub in Dublin, have t-shirts, if so I would love to get
      one. I'd be willing to trade a Cassidy's t-shirt from San Francisco
      with a Cassidy's t-shirt from Dublin. If someone wants to accept this
      deal, I wear a size large. Thanks.

      Ryan Mark Cassidy
    • William Cassady
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006
        --There is also a Cassidy's Pub in Enniskillen. I visited there a
        year ago last August and wow, was it clean. They were washing the
        pillars and posts, even. Wonderful staff & very nice to use.
        Served a beer even though weren't open. Welcome!

        - In officialcassidyclan@yahoogroups.com, "rcassidy02"