Bryan Cassidy of Coolaney, County Sligo born around 1825

  • patcas007
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      My great grandfather was Thomas CAssidy. He immigrated to
      Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USa in 1874. He was born in 1856 and was
      the son of Bryan Cassidy and Bridgit Gannon. Thomas Cassidy had a
      sister named Bridgit who married Thomas Masterson around 1881. They
      were married at St. Joseph's in Coolaney.
      Bryan CAssidy was listed in the 1858 Griffiths valuation in the
      townland of Rathosey. Rothosey is the town next to Coolaney.
      I am trying to determine if my Cassidy's are related to any of the
      Cassidy's associated with your group. Many thanks.
      My email address is both;

      Pcassidy@...
      and
      patricktcassidy@...