Joseph P Cassidy

  • coansha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2010
      Hi there, glad to joins lots of other CASSIDY supporters!! I am looking for my G/father Joseph P Cassidy. I believe he died around 1936 when my father Dennis was just about 2 years old. He served in the Connaught Rangers and believe he is buried in Keady Cathedral, having returned to Ireland to die, leaving his wife Mary and their 5 children in Manchester.
      I know he had a sister Mary MacCardle and brother Michael who emigrated to Brooklyn and joined the police. Mary had a son John and a daughter Mary, they lived at church St , Keady, Armagh.
      Any info would be fantastic or ideas where to look as only just started my search and live in Australia.
      Many thanks!!
      Claire