Cassidys of Glasgow and Enniskillen

  • Bridget B
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi there

      I have a link on this site to my old website, Bridget's Place The Shamrock and the Thistle. My website addresses have changed since the creation of that site and I have much more detail to my websites. I would really appreciate it if this information could be updated please. I have tried contacting the Cassidy Clan by email but no reply so far.

      My new addresses are:

      http://briby.tripod.com (This site contains 2 pages relating to my Cassidy connections)

      http://homepage.eircom.net/~briby/index.htm (This site focus's on my favourite Cassidy ancestor James Rice Cassidy who with his wife Lillian had their own very successful theatre company for over thirty years touring the length and breadth of Britain and Ireland. They also appeared on Broadway and in the early 1920's Rice Cassidy toured with Peter Pan. He played Smee.

      http://www.mycassidyscorner.net/index.html (This is my lastest site and is still very much a work in progress. It too has a couple of pages on my Cassidy roots with further information on those Cassidys who left these shores for the USA principally Chicago and Philadelphia)

      Bridget Brennan nee Cassidy
    • nualacw
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        Can I suggest you contact Brent Cassidy or Nuala Cassidy at www.cassidyclan.org

        Brent can put a link on the Cassidy Clan site for you.

        Nuala