Looking for info on Great grandmother

  • Jennifer Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2009
      I am looking for information on my ggm Annie Cassidy who was born about 1873 in Eniskillen Ireland.  She came to the US sometime between 1890-95.  I think she married in 1895.  Her husband's name is Edward Campion.  She is buried in Pittsfield, MA.  I cannot seem to find any info on her life in Ireland.  I think her father's name was John.  Thanks for any help given.  Sincerely Jennifer Johnson

    • linda lippert
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2009
        I will do my best to help you .are u a member of ancestry.com?

        Also are you kin to any johnson in mobile alabama and tenn,?

        I am looking for information on my ggm Annie Cassidy who was born about 1873 in Eniskillen Ireland.  She came to the US sometime between 1890-95.  I think she married in 1895.  Her husband's name is Edward Campion.  She is buried in Pittsfield, MA.  I cannot seem to find any info on her life in Ireland.  I think her father's name was John.  Thanks for any help given.  Sincerely Jennifer Johnson

      • nualacw
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2009
          --- In officialcassidyclan@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Johnson <jleavy35@...> wrote:

          > I am looking for information on my ggm Annie Cassidy who was born about 1873 in Eniskillen Ireland.  She came to the US sometime between 1890-95.  I think she married in 1895.  Her husband's name is Edward Campion.  She is buried in Pittsfield, MA.  I cannot seem to find any info on her life in Ireland.  I think her father's name was John.  Thanks for any help given.  Sincerely Jennifer Johnson

          Your GGM Annie Cassidy may have been born 8th June, 1873 in Aghagaffert, Ederney,Co. Fermanagh to John Cassidy and Eliza Rea.
        • Jennifer Johnson
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 28, 2009
            No, Iam not a member of ancestry.com I really can't afford it.  I do not know of any connection with johnsons in ala. or tenn.  I would have to check with my husband's dad.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 28, 2009
              I checked on family search.com and they are showing a birthdate of 12 July 1873 and a Margaret McFadden as the name of Annie's mother.  I am not sure if this info is accurate.  Thanks for the response.