looking for my Cassidy ancestors

  • bigd57irish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      Thomas Cassidy born in Westmeath 1805. Married Bridget Higgins, born1811.They are parents of Patrick who sired my Grandmother Sadie.
    • jackiebrock919
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
        --- In officialcassidyclan@yahoogroups.com, "bigd57irish"
        <bigd57irish@...> wrote:

        > Thomas Cassidy born in Westmeath 1805. Married Bridget Higgins,
        > born1811.They are parents of Patrick who sired my Grandmother Sadie.
        >i'm looking for a sarah cassidy who married james mckenna, i don't
        have any dates for these two but they had a son peter mckenna born
        1828 monaghan ireland he came here to australia. any information would
        be a great help. thank you.