Pen pal

  • kyshann
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hello,my name is Shannon Cassidy. I live in NY. I am 9. I'm looking for
      a penpal. I like swimmimg, riding my bike, playing my DS and dancing
      and singing.
    • nualacw
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2007
        --- In officialcassidyclan@yahoogroups.com, "kyshann" <kyshann@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello,my name is Shannon Cassidy. I live in NY. I am 9. I'm looking
        for
        > a penpal. I like swimmimg, riding my bike, playing my DS and dancing
        > and singing.

        Hello, Shannon,

        My name is Tori and I am 10 years old. I live in Co. Armagh Northern
        Ireland near to my grandmother Nuala. Granny Nuala is the chairwoman
        of the Cassidy Clan and she took me to the last Cassidy clan gathering
        in Co. Fermanagh. I had a great time. I hope she will take me to the
        next one, next year.

        I like doing the same things you do.

        I hope to hear from you soon