Cassidy Reunion

  • Rhonda Cassidy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:39 PM

      We are planning a Cassidy reunion in July 2006 in the Okanagan or the Kootenay region of British Columbia Canada.

       We are just organizing now and have no set plans but are asking for suggestions or ideas to start.

       We would love to meet cousins and other distant relations.

       Please e-mail Dennis Cassidy at bluskyz55@... or Rhonda Cassidy at rrcassidy@... for information.

       We will post more information as it is available.

       Looking forward to seeing more of our family.

       Rhonda