AMA

  • Em
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2002

      Is anyone here going to Anime Mid-Atlantic in Richmond next weekend?

      Emily

      "...kono inochi wo kakete mamoritai ai ni deai // yatto samishisa ni mamire ikite kita wake wo shiru..."

      "...I've found a love that I would risk my life to keep. //I finally know why I had to live a life tainted with loneliness..."  ~ Cross My Heart - Ayashi no Ceres              ICQ 149919150 AolIm L33TCoffeeGirl

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Robert West
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2002
        I shuld be there unless I become deathly ill or
        something like that ^_^

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2002
          I am. If anyone wants to come with me, then we can
          use my car and carpool there.

          --- Em <Hitomi_Misu@...> wrote:

          > Is anyone here going to Anime Mid-Atlantic in
          > Richmond next weekend?
          >
          > Emily
          >

          > "...kono inochi wo kakete mamoritai ai ni deai //
          > yatto samishisa ni mamire ikite kita wake wo
          > shiru..."
          >
          > "...I've found a love that I would risk my life to
          > keep. //I finally know why I had to live a life
          > tainted with loneliness..." ~ Cross My Heart -
          > Ayashi no Ceres ICQ 149919150 AolIm
          > L33TCoffeeGirl

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • aev0804
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2002
            Hey, id like to go to Richmond. I can drive up to 3 other people.
            Someone that is going please give me a call sometime this week, or
            send me an email. If yall are ever on IM, my screen name is
            Eddie Mung.

            ~Andy

            email: aev0804@...
            phone: 622-0181

            --- In oduac@y..., Em <Hitomi_Misu@y...> wrote:

            > Is anyone here going to Anime Mid-Atlantic in Richmond next weekend?
            >
            > Emily
            >

            > "...kono inochi wo kakete mamoritai ai ni deai // yatto samishisa
            ni mamire ikite kita wake wo shiru..."

            > "...I've found a love that I would risk my life to keep. //I
            finally know why I had to live a life tainted with loneliness..." ~
            Cross My Heart - Ayashi no Ceres ICQ 149919150 AolIm
            L33TCoffeeGirl

            > Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup
          • Dan B
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2002
              I'll be going, if I have the money, and if I have a place to stay. The
              biggest thing though, is that I'd only be able to make it Saturday and
              Sunday. I get my first paycheck Friday, so I'll have the money. I dunno
              though...I may just wait until Otakon. that way I'll have a tiny bit o'
              money to spend.

              -Dan